We give you Right Direction
BigProfitbuzz facilitates its clients in their wealth creation process. BigProfitbuzz provides recommendations for Stocks- Cash and F&O traded in NSE. We at BigProfitbuzz are a group of professionals with expertise in Technical and Fundamental analysis
- 08:45 AM: Nifty Index Support at 5207-5179 and Resistance at 5250-5277.
- 08:55 AM: Overnight, US stocks ended mixed ahead of the crucial meeting of the European Central Bank, which could announce new policy measure to support growth and contain the euro zone debt crisis.
- 9:24 AM: It’s a cautious and slightly listless start for stocks on the Indian bourses this morning. The Sensex is up 2.22 points at 17,315.56. The Nifty is down 2.85 points at 5222.85. Capital goods, power and FMCG stocks are trading weak. IT, realty and metal stocks are edging up a bit.
- 10:05 AM: The BSE benchmark Sensex, swinging between gains and losses, is at 17,313.50, up with a slender gain. The Nifty index of the National Stock Exchange is down 2.30 points or 5223.40.
- 11:05 AM: The other Asian markets are also trading in a narrow range. Shanghai is marginally up by 0.05%, while Hang Seng and Nikkei are lower by 0.18% and 0.14%. Most Chinese stocks rose on speculation that the policy makers will introduce more stimulus measures, which overshadowed concerns on the economic slowdown deepening.The market breadth, which indicates the overall health of the market, is strong at the moment. On the BSE, 1165 shares have advanced, 887 shares have declined and 122 shares are unchanged.
- 12:17 PM: Key benchmark indices alternately moved between positive and negative terrain near the flat line in early afternoon trade as investors waited to see whether the European Central Bank would act to support the euro zone at its meeting due later in the global day. The market breadth was positive. The barometer index, BSE Sensex, was currently down 1.18 points or 0.01%, off about 25 points from the day’s high ad up close to 15 points from the day’s low.
- 01:07 PM: The European markets have opened in the green zone today, with the FTSE, CAC and DAX are trading higher by 0.40%. Market participants are speculating about some kind of positive move from Mario Draghi in the European Central Bank meet scheduled for later during the day.
- 03:30 PM: The Nifty ended at 5,239.55, up 13.85 points or 0.27 per cent and the Sensex closed at 17,353.72, up 40.38 points or 0.23 per cent. It touched a high of 17,418.40 and a low of 17,294.74 in trade today.
- Multi Profitbuzz (6th Sept Result)
1.LT (Profit Rs.8/share & 2000/Lot)
2.AXISBANK (Loss Rs.15/share & 3750/Lot),
3.RELINFRA (Exited at cost to cost)
4.NIFTY (Exited at cost to cost)
5.AXISBANK 980 put (Profit Rs.1750/Lot)
6.LT 1350Put (Profit Rs.3250/Lot)
7.SBIN 1900 Put (BTST)
Multi Profitbuzz (5th Sept Result)
1.AXISBANK (Profit Rs.24/share & 6500/Lot)
2.ICICIBANK (Profit Rs.14/share & 3500/Lot)
3.RELIANFRA (Profit Rs.7/share & 3000/Lot)
4.BPCL(Loss Rs.4/share & 3000/Lot)
5.NIFTY (Profit Rs.500/Lot)
6.LT 1300CA (Profit Rs.1250/Lot)
“To Invest or not to Invest – That is the question? And we have the answer”